Thursday, February 22, 2007

On the bike

I replace the crappy 20 cent pin that held together my bike rack with a decent bolt and cotter pin. So I was able to take the bike with me to work and ride during lunch.

Near the Los Alamos High School.

During Lunch.

I was ascared! Sheesh. The sight of all of those teens driving like loons (3 out of 4 were on a cell phone) scared the crap out of me. Last time I go there during lunch.

Short ride, only 9 miles. I am supposed to ride in Albuquerque this weekend but they expect more snow. Damned groundhog got it wrong. So we will spin inside.

9 miles beats nothing so I am a happy camper. A happy camper with a sore neck, tight calf, painful knee, insomnia, yadda yadda. Man, all I do is WHINE!



Help donate to Dale's Race to Fight Blood Cancers!

No comments: